EPA-POLIS Webinar #3
After exploring on-street and kerbside vehicle management and off-street parking management activities for new mobility services, this next installment will concentrate on applied digital solutions that are enabling the integrated management solutions that have been illustrated in the first two webinars. Thus, we invite you to register here.
The event, which will take place from 11-13:00 on 2 March 2022, will feature two sessions that will focus on digital parking management, essential management tools and the digitisation process of the parking management in cities.
Digitalization and the Parking Eco-System - Equipment and Devices
Moderators – Nigel Williams & Ivo Cré
Session 1 - 11.00-12.00
- Connected Parking and Mobility solutions – Trends: Thomas Pühringer - Ski Data
- On-Street Parking & Curb side Management Tools: Thierry Brusseaux – Flowbird
- An overview of the Parking Eco System: Morten Hother Sørensen – Easy Park
- Optimising Space Occupancy: Peter Dingemans – Board member EPA
Session 2 - 12.00-13.00
- Tools for a better Parking Management: Stefan Van den Branden – Sint-Niklaas
- City of Mainz – becoming a digital Parking Operator: Nils Teske, Uwe Brück, Kim Schreiber, PMG Mainz – Presenter: Christian Grzona – Evopark
- Parking Data Standards – Key to integration:- Keith Williams – Alliance for Parking Data Standards